Transport Management JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Transport Management in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Transport Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Transport Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Transport Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Transport Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Transport Management.
Please read the Transport Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Transport Management
- IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, LAPAI, NIGER STATE – LAPAI
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, OSUN STATE – REDEEMERS
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Transport Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Transport Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes including Economics.
UTME Requirement for Transport Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Transport Management:
- Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Transport Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.