Visual Arts And Technology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Visual Arts And Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Arts And Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Visual Arts And Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Visual Arts And Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Visual Arts And Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Visual Arts And Technology.
Please read the Visual Arts And Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Visual Arts And Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Visual Arts And Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Visual Arts And Technology:
- (i) A Level passes in Two (2) of Fine Arts, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- (ii) ND in Industrial Design or Glass Technology or Fine Art at credit level.
UTME Requirement for Visual Arts And Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Fine Art, Mathematics, Chemistry. Spinning; Weaving; Surface Design and Printing; Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing; Ceramics; Graphic Design; Graphic Printing; Decorative Painting, Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design, Wall Hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing, Building/ENGINEERING/ENVIRONMENTAL/TECHNOLOGY Drawing, General Wood Work.
UTME Subject combination for Visual Arts And Technology:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Fine Arts/Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Visual Arts And Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.