Vocational Industrial Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Vocational Industrial Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Vocational Industrial Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Vocational Industrial Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Vocational Industrial Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Vocational Industrial Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Vocational Industrial Education.
Please read the Vocational Industrial Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Vocational Industrial Education
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Vocational Industrial Education.
Direct Entry Requirement for Vocational Industrial Education:
- (i) NCE merit in Technical Education.
- (ii) ND in Mechanical/Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
UTME Requirement for Vocational Industrial Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in NTC, City and Guilds Part I or WAEC Technical and Federal Craft Training Certificate including English Language, Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Physics, subject of specialization.
UTME Subject combination for Vocational Industrial Education:
- Subjects of specialization and Mathematics or Physics
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Vocational Industrial Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!