Wildlife Management JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Wildlife Management in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Wildlife Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Wildlife Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Wildlife Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Wildlife Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Wildlife Management.
Please read the Wildlife Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Wildlife Management
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Wildlife Management.
Direct Entry Requirement for Wildlife Management:
- i. Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agricultural Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
- ii. Accepts Forestry Assistant Certificate from IITA, Ibadan or any other recognised Institution.
UTME Requirement for Wildlife Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and one of Geography, Physics and Economics.
UTME Subject combination for Wildlife Management:
- Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science plus Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Wildlife Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!