Yoruba JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Yoruba in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Yoruba is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Yoruba O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Yoruba Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Yoruba UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Yoruba.
Please read the Yoruba programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Yoruba
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – FOUNTAIN
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- NIGERIAN POLICE ACADEMY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – POL-ACAD
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Yoruba
Direct Entry Requirement for Yoruba:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include Yoruba or Literature in English.
UTME Requirement for Yoruba:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Yoruba and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Yoruba:
- Yoruba and two (2) other subjects in Arts or Social Science
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Yoruba. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.