Animal Production JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Animal Production in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Production is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Animal Production O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Animal Production Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Animal Production UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Animal Production.
Please read the Animal Production programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Animal Production
ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND FISHERIES
- CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY, IGBESA, OGUN STATE – CRAWFORD
ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND HEALTH
ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND HEALTH SERVICES
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Animal Production.
Direct Entry Requirement for Animal Production:
Two A Level passes or equivalent in Chemistry and one of Biology/Botany /Zoology/Agricultural Science/ Geography/Geology/ Mathematics/Economics.
UTME Requirement for Animal Production:
Five SSC credit passes in Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Physics and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Animal Production:
Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and Physics/Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Animal Production. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!