College of Nursing & Midwifery, Birnin Kudu, Jigawa State, is now selling the application forms for admission into its post-basic Nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See how to apply for the Jigawa State College of Nursing Post Basic Nursing admission form below.
- Jigawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery (JISCONM) Entrance Examination Result for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List
- UDUTH School of Nursing Admission List
- FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form
- NOHIL Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing & Midwifery, Birnin Kudu, Jigawa State, POST-BASIC NURSING programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply for Jigawa State College of Nursing Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
The sales of the application form into the POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME will commence on 23rd August 2022 and closes on 28th October 2022. The cost of the form is N20,000 (Twenty thousand naira), and the form will be available on the college campus at Birnin-Kudu only.
- Post-Basic Nursing Programme is NOT for Secondary school leavers.
- It is a Programme for Registered Midwives seeking to be trained and registered as Nurses.
- Applicants Must be registered MIDWIVES with a current practising license.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of TWO (2) year post-qualification experience.
FOR ENQUIRY: 07032578268.