Jigawa Nomadic Schools Receive N3 Million Learning Materials:
The Education Sector Support Programme in Nigeria, an NGO, has distributed learning materials and uniforms worth three million naira to nomadic schools in Jigawa.
The Executive Secretaty, Jigawa state Agency for Nomadic Education, Alhaji Ali Manu, said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria on Thursday in Dutse.
Manu said the items were distributed to 50 nomadic schools across the 27 local government areas of the state.
He explained that the gesture was to encourage nomadic children in the state to go to school, adding that the gesture would enhance enrollment and retention of pupils in nomadic schools.
- House Rejects Motion to Cover WAEC/NECO/JAMB Fees
- NOUN Extends Courses and Examinations Registration Deadline
- College of Nursing Sciences ATBUTH Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare (ASCOEA) Pre-NCE Admission Form
- College of Nursing Sciences Gombe Basic Midwifery Admission List
The executive secretary listed other items distributed to include note and text books, pencils, erasers, rulers, slates, chalk, dusters, wall clocks and bells. (NAN)