Jigawa State Government has ordered the closure of private and public schools in the state due to the rising cases of COVID-19 infections.
Jigawa state government has announced the closure of public and private primary and secondary schools across the state.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
It directed that the schools should be closed effective Tuesday following the increasing cases of coronavirus in the country.
This was contained in a statement signed and made available to Journalists by the Acting Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Alhaji Rabiu Adamu in Dutse.
He advised parents and guardians to prepare for the evacuation of their children and wards back home from Wednesday, especially those in boarding schools.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!