Jigawa State Polytechnic, JIGPOLY registration guideline for new students’ for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Latest Update: Jigawa State Polytechnic Registration Deadline – 2016/17
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) that the management of the institution has released the registration guideline for the 2016/2017 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
Jigawa State Polytechnic Fresh Students’ Registration Guideline
Visit www.jigpoly.edu.ng, on the home page, under the New Students Tab, click Portal Login
Enter Username and Password (Note: your username mobile number & password is the word password) . Ensure to set your NEW password to your mobile number.
Proceed to make payment of the registration fees shown on your portal page. You may pay using any of the available payment methods. If your payment was made at the bank branch, proceed to Step_4, Else if your payment was made using Master Card, Skip Step_4 and proceed to Step_5
Verify your payment by entering the RRR number writing on the invoice issued to you by the bank.
- Upload a recent passport (JPEG or PNG format not more than 100kb)
- Scan and Upload your signature (JPEG or PNG format not more than 100kb)
- Update your Biodata and the Medical form
Add and Register all courses for Year I only (1st and 2nd Semester inclusive). You may wish to ask your Department for the list of courses to be registered.
Print the following forms:
- Profile Form
- Medical Form
- Course Registration Form (1st and 2nd Semester)
- Your department for endorsement of course registration form
- Bursary for endorsement
- The School Clinic for registration and endorsement of medical form
Produce two (2) copies each of the profile form, course registration, medical form and all your credentials.
Proceed to your college for collection of student files. Attached recent passports and insert copies of the documents mentioned in Step_9 in each file.
Submit the student files to your College Admin Officer.
*Opening of registration portal – 05/12/2016
*Closing of registration portal – 16/12/2016
* Commencement of lectures – 19/12/2016
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!