Jigawa State Polytechnic, JIGPOLY post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
To be eligible for the Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) post UTME, candidates must have sat for the 2022 post UTME and have scored a minimum of 100 mark.
JIGPOLY Available ND Courses
College of Business and Management Studies
- ND in Accountancy
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Office Technology
- ND in Social Administration
College of Engineering and Environmental Studies
- ND in Architecture
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Electrical and Electronics
- ND in Quantity Surveying
- ND in Welding and Fabrication
- ND in Civil Engineering
- ND in Mechanical Engineering
- ND in Estate Management
- ND in Urban and Regional Planning
College of Science and Technology
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology
- ND in Statistics
- ND in Environmental Health
- ND in Leisure & Tourism Management
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics
How to Apply for JIGPOLY Post UTME Form
Interested candidates are advised to visit https://jigpoly.admissions.cloud/ to apply and make payment using the Remita platforms.
The new application fee for ND courses is ₦3,000.00 (Non-refundable).
Any change of Application Data after Submission will only be treated at the MIS Unit of the Polytechnic at a rate of N1000 per Applicant
For more info, you may wish to contact: 08065496689, 08062111399.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.