Jigawa State College of Education, Gumel (JSCOEG) screening/collection of admission letters for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
The management of the Jigawa State College of Education, Gumel (JSCOEG) has announced the schedule for screening and collection of admission letters for NCE students admitted during the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Post UTME Form
- Kwara State College of Education (Technical) Lafiagi Sandwich Degree Admission Form
- FCE (Technical) Gombe NCE Weekend Admission Form
- AD. Rufa’i College for Legal and Islamic Studies Admission Form
- Federal College of Education (Technical) Gombe PDE Admission Form
JSCOEG Screening/Collection of Admission Letters Notice
Students who have applied for NCE Program in Jigawa State College of Education Gumel have been directed to report for the screening exercise for the year 2020/2021 academic session.
In a statement signed by the academic secretary, Malam Muhammad Ahmad Haruna Birniwa said the screening and collection of admission letters will commence from Monday 22nd August 2021 at the college premises.
Malam Muhammad Haruna Birniwa, therefore, urged all the newly NCE applicants to attend the exercise with their original credentials.
JSCOEG Screening Guidelines
- Successful candidate should proceed to their respective schools with original credentials for screening.
- After screening students should proceed to Bursary and pay N2000 and collect receipt.
- Proceed to ICT office with your receipt and collect Admission Letter.
- Registration of Newly Admitted students will start from Monday 23rd August, 2021 to 11th September, 2021.
Lectures will begin on Monday 13th September, 2021 God willing.