Julius Berger Job Vacancy for Intern – Civil Engineer …
Job Title: Internship Civil Engineering Program.
Job Location: Abuja.
- We offer students of the Civil Engineering Degree program (specialization: Surveying, Civil Engineering and Road Construction, Structural Engineering, Construction Management, Structural Engineering) the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad at our major construction sites in Nigeria.
- The operation is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.:
- Offer processing
- Work preparation
- Support the construction manager
- Technical support
- Completed undergraduate studies Bachelor of Engineering or Master’s Degree
- Good English language skills
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
- Duration of use: 5-6 months
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
- Visa and vaccination
- Free accommodation in private camps
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: Please indicate your available period in the Cover Letter.