Julius Berger vacancy for Project Leader – Road Construction/Infrastructure » Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, a leading construction company, is recruiting for Project Leader – Road Construction/Infrastructure. The position role includes, but is not limited to, leading and coordinating major projects in the infrastructure / road sector. The ideal candidate should possess a Degree in Civil Engineering (FH / TU) plus several years of experience in a comparable capacity (at least 10 years).
Julius Berger Job Vacancy for Project Leader – Road Construction/Infrastructure …
Job Title: Project Leader – Road Construction/Infrastructure.
Job Location: Lagos State and Abuja.
- Leading and coordinating major projects in the infrastructure / road sector
- Technical and commercial responsibility of infrastructure projects
- Leadership of an international and Nigerian team
- Preparation and conduct of meetings with project participants and customers
- Supervision of subcontractor services
- Monitoring and steering cost, deadline and supplementary claim management
- Responsibility for contracting
- Responsible for implementation of HSE and QA / QC guidelines
- Degree in Civil Engineering (FH / TU)
- Several years of experience in a comparable capacity (at least 10 years)
- Ideally, foreign experience
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of RIBiTWO, Primavera skills are an advantage
- Independent, interdisciplinary working method
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: Would you like to support us in this demanding task in a challenging environment? Then convince us. We look forward to receiving your complete application with details of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!