Julius Berger Job Vacancy for Project Leader – Road Construction/Infrastructure …
Job Title: Project Leader – Road Construction/Infrastructure.
Job Location: Lagos State and Abuja.
- Leading and coordinating major projects in the infrastructure / road sector
- Technical and commercial responsibility of infrastructure projects
- Leadership of an international and Nigerian team
- Preparation and conduct of meetings with project participants and customers
- Supervision of subcontractor services
- Monitoring and steering cost, deadline and supplementary claim management
- Responsibility for contracting
- Responsible for implementation of HSE and QA / QC guidelines
- Degree in Civil Engineering (FH / TU)
- Several years of experience in a comparable capacity (at least 10 years)
- Ideally, foreign experience
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of RIBiTWO, Primavera skills are an advantage
- Independent, interdisciplinary working method
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: Would you like to support us in this demanding task in a challenging environment? Then convince us. We look forward to receiving your complete application with details of your possible starting date and salary expectations.