Julius Berger Job Vacancy for Project Manager – Structural Engineering …
Job Title: Project Manager – Structural Engineering.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Execution project management for a turnkey large-scale project in building construction
- Interface Management Project Management Construction Site and Departments (Architecture / Structural Design / Building Services / Work Preparation / Costing)
- Coordination and testing of quotation calculations as well as services of work preparation and formwork preparation
- Preparation and conduct of meetings with project participants and customers
- Price negotiation with subcontractors and suppliers
- Cost, appointment and supplement management
- Lead, lead, motivate from a larger team of employees
- Handling and care of Nigerian customers
- Preparation of special proposals
- Completed degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture or equivalent qualification
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position
- Ideally, foreign experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of RIBiTWO, Primavera skills are an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English
- Independent, interdisciplinary working method
- Open to other cultures
- High level of motivation, commitment
- A demanding and varied activity
- Accommodation is provided
- Attractive compensation options
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!