Julius Berger vacancy for Technical Office Engineer » Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, a leading construction company, is recruiting for Technical Office Engineer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, preparing of quality assurance systems. The ideal candidate should possess a University degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor / Master / Dipl. Ing. FH / TU).
Julius Berger Job Vacancy for Technical Office Engineer …
Job Title: Technical Office Engineer.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Internal technical service on a large construction project. The project team consists of European and Nigerian employees
- Preparation of quality assurance systems
- Cost and quality control
- Performance reports and general in-house reporting, monitoring performance targets
- Control of the work calculation
- Control of suppliers, subcontractors and the associated logistics
- University degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor / Master / Dipl. Ing. FH / TU)
- Several years of professional experience in the international field
- Skilled knowledge in MS Office and RlBitwo
- Ideally you already have international experience
- Good English language skills
- Good cost and leadership awareness
- A performance-related remuneration and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is provided in company-owned camps
- Medical care on site.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: Would you like to support us in this demanding task in a challenging environment? Then convince us. We look forward to receiving your complete application with details of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!