Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancy for Corporate Sales Executive …
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive.
Job Location: Lagos.
- This role is ideal for a travel professional with sales experience within a travel agent or a tour operator, seeking career development and something a little different. Reap the benefits and utilise your existing travel experience!
In particular you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Communicating with clients to understand their travel needs
- Preparing tailor made proposals
- Converting enquiries to bookings to exceed targets and earn commission
- Supporting senior managers with ad hoc projects
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Target new and existing B2B accounts
- Attend networking events with PR/Marketing team and Follow up on leads generated from the events
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years experience selling travel packages to B2B
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Ability to understand client’s needs and present solutions
- Understanding of market and product
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!