JUPEB Job Vacancy for Principal Information Technology Officer in Lagos …
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is recruiting for Principal Information Technology Officer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, coordinating and managing all IT needs, staff activities, facilities and equipment including updating website, managing banks of examination question items etc. The ideal candidate should possess B.Sc. /M.Sc, Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering..
Job Title: Principal Information Technology Officer.
Job Location: Lagos
- Coordinating and managing all IT needs, staff activities, facilities and equipment induding updating website, managing banks of examination question items etc.
- Coordinating the supervision and maintenance of IT infrastructure and telecommunications equipment and network.
- Developing and maintaining enterprise IT policies and procedures to ensure the protection of IT assets and the integrity, security and privacy of information
- Coordinating the populating and maintaining of the JUPEB corporate website.
- Managing conferencing as well as reprographic equipment.
- Ensuring optimal utilization of available resources.
- Ensuring the security of all examination data referred to the IT Unit
- Other duties as assigned by the Registrar & Chief Executive Officer.
- Qualification: B.Sc. /M.Sc, Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years experience in IT and Administration will be an advantage.
- Applicants must be computer literate, compliant and proficient in Microsoft and other relevant applications.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, all applicants should request their Referees to forward references on them to: “The Senior Admin/HR Officer, 14, Barikisu Iyede Street, Onike Yaba, Lagos.”
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
Six (6) hard copies of the application and CV should also be submitted at:
14, Barikisu Iyede Street,
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!