JUPEB Job Vacancy for Test Officer in Lagos …
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is recruiting for Test Officer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, liaising with test developers, moderators and coordinators. The ideal candidate should possess a Masters Degree is required in any of the subjects: Mathematics, Geography and Government.
Job Title: Test Officer.
Job Location: Lagos
- Liaison with test developers, moderators and coordinators
- Support of test delivery processes as required
- Interaction with examination Supervisors, Invigilators and other Officials as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Registrar & CEO.
- A minimum qualification of a Masters Degree is required in any of the subjects: Mathematics, Geography and Government.
Applicants must have at least:
- A minimum of three years post qualification experience is required.
- Applicants must be computer literate, compliant and proficient in Microsoft and other relevant applications.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, all applicants should request their Referees to forward references on them to: “The Senior Admin/HR Officer, 14, Barikisu Iyede Street, Onike Yaba, Lagos.”
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
Six (6) hard copies of the application and CV should also be submitted at:
14, Barikisu Iyede Street,
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!