JUPEB Job Vacancy for Principal Test Officer in Lagos …
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is recruiting for Principal Test Officer . The position role includes, but is not limited to, planning and administration of the Boards examinations in various centres across the country. The ideal candidate should possess a Masters Degree in any Teaching Subject or in Tests and Measurement.
Job Title: Principal Test Officer.
Job Location: Lagos
- Development, commissioning, moderation, critique and field testing of test items as well as item analysis in each of the advertised subjects.
- Planning and administration of the Boards examinations in various centres across the country
- Participation in the accreditation and supervision of operations in various Affiliate Universities
- Maintaining the integrity, security and supervision of tests to the required standards
- Planning and coordination of training and activities of the Board
- Supervision of Test Officers and coordination of activities in the various affiliate centres
- Other duties as assigned by the Registrar & CE.
- Minimum qualification of a Masters Degree in any Teaching Subject or in Tests and Measurement.
Applicants must have at least ten (10) years experience in managerial position in:
- An examination body and must have been involved in Test Development, Test Administration, and/or Evaluation
- Teaching/research in Tests and Measurement in a university. Applicants could be serving or retired officers.
- Applicants must be computer literate, compliant and proficient in Microsoft and other relevant applications.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, all applicants should request their Referees to forward references on them to: “The Senior Admin/HR Officer, 14, Barikisu Iyede Street, Onike Yaba, Lagos.”
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send your application and CV addressed to the “Registrar & Chief Executive Officer”, via: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Six (6) hard copies of the application and CV should also be submitted at:
14, Barikisu Iyede Street,
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!