Has Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) released the 2020/2021 ND and Degree Admission lists? No, Kaduna Poly admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be released. Would you like to know immediately the list is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK. However, candidates can also check JAMB CAPS Portal to track their admission status.
KADPOLY admission list – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) various National Diploma (ND) and Degree full-time/part-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The authorities of the Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) have released the Diploma, ND and Degree admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Kaduna Polytechnic admission lists have been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from the polytechnic admission status checking portal.
Check Kaduna Polytechnic Admission List
- 1. Go to the polytechnic admission status checking portal at http://kadunapoly.edu.ng/students/check-admission.
- 2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Application Number where required.
- 3. Finally, click on the ‘Check’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KADPOLY admission list for the 2019/2020 session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!