KADPOLY Courses — List of high-quality courses offered at the Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna.
Kaduna Polytechnic is one of the earliest polytechnics in Nigeria, located at Tudun Wada area of Kaduna South local government of Kaduna state, North-Western Nigeria. It was established in 1956 as Kaduna Technical Institute, the polytechnic offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at the undergraduate level.
Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: List of Accredited Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Kaduna Polytechnic Courses
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna.
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CO-OPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- TEXTILES TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).