Kaduna Polytechnic, KADPOLY matriculation ceremony date, time and venue schedule for the 2020/2021 newly admitted candidates.
The Academic Board of the Kaduna State Polytechnic (KADPOLY) wishes to invite all Students and the General Public to the Matriculation Ceremony of students for 2020/2021 academic session scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2021
Venue: Convocation Square, Kaduna State Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Main Campus, Tundun Wada, Kadun.
The exercise is for the following students:
- All HND 1
- All HND 2 (Direct)
- KPT Diploma
- All ND 1
- NCE TECH / SPECIAL NEEDS
- All concerned and the general public are hereby notified that this matriculation exercise marks the end of admission for the year 2020/2021 academic session.
- All new students are reminded that their admission remain provisional until they matriculate.
- This means that they must be present in person at the matriculation ceremony on the 23rd September, 2021.
- Appearance by proxy will not be accepted.
- All matriculating students are required to collect their matriculation oath forms and academic gown loan forms from their respective departments. T
- he academic gowns should be collected from Academic Affairs Division, Central Administration after the payment of N200 (two hundred naira) only to the Kaduna Polytechnic Micro Finance Bank.
- Only duty filled matriculation oath forms will be collected back at the venue of the matriculation exercise.
- Failure to submit the form at the venue will mean automatic forfeiture of admission by the student concerned.