This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic (ND, NCE, and B.Ed (Tech) /B.Sc) Programmes to log on to the Kaduna Polytechnic website (www.kadunapoly.edu.ng) for instructions for the Post UTME screening exercise.
Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
- The Post UTME Screening is for those that had the following scores in the 2022 (UTME)
- 100 and above for ND Programmes
- 100 and above for NCE Programmes
- National Diploma (ND) at Upper Credit Level for Direct Entry (200 level) in the following Programmes in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Such candidates must have indicated Kaduna Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution
- Candidates that indicated interests in Kaduna Polytechnic as their Second Choice and Third Choice are advised to change to First Choice.
How to Apply for Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Candidates within Kaduna Metropolis can come to Kaduna Polytechnic ICT Centre for ease of on-line Registration, subject to the payment of N2,000:00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) as directed by JAMB. The payment is to be made through Kadpoly website, KadPoly Microfinance Bank or any Commercial Bank upon presentation of Remita generated from the site.
Only candidates that participated in the Screening Exercise will be considered for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic.
The Screening Exercise commences for four (4) weeks from the date of publication.
Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB website (CAPS) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre, Failure to do s0 would deny candidates admission.
For further enquiries, contact us through email@example.com or call the following Phone number: +2348036642769
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.