Kaduna State College of Education, Kafanchan orientation/matriculation ceremony date, time and venue schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session NCE regular 100 level students.
The management of the Kaduna State College of Education, Kafanchan, has announced the schedule for the orientation/matriculation exercise for the candidates admitted into its NCE regular programmes during the 2019/2020 academic session.
Kaduna State College of Education Orientation/Matriculation Ceremony
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
This is to inform all 100 level NCE Regular students, 2019/2020 Academic Session that their Orientation/Matriculation exercise has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Friday, 18th December, 2020
Venue: 500 Seat Capacity Lecture Theatre, Gidan Waya Campus.
2. Collection of matriculation gown for this exercise will commence from Monday, 14th to Thursday, 17th December, 2020.
3. All 100 level NCE Regular students for 2019/2020 are to pay the sum of N300 to the Chief Store Officer in Room 1, ground floor, Administrative Block to collect academic gowns for the exercise.
4. Please, be guided accordingly.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!