The management of the Kaduna State College of Education has suspended activities dues to the rising cases of corona Virus disease 2019, otherwise known as COVID-19 infections in the state.
This is to inform the College community that the College is in receipt of circular from the Commissioner of Education dated 14th December 2020 directing that all Schools in the State be closed due to a new wave of the spread of COVID-19 in the State.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
In light of the above, all academic activities in the College will be suspended with effect from Friday, 18th December 2020 to contain the spread of the pandemic and save the lives of the people in the State. Students who have completed their exams are free to leave.
While the State Government continues to make efforts to prevent the spread of the pandemic, the College Community is urged to continue to comply with all COVID-19 protocols to avoid the likelihood of escalation of the pandemic in the State.
The date for the resumption of academic activities in the College will be announced in due course.
The management wishes all staff and students a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!