The Kano State Government has ordered the immediate closure of all tertiary institutions across the state
His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Kano State, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, OFR has approved the closure of all tertiary institutions in the state with immediate effect.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
With this approval, all students are advised to vacate the campuses from tomorrow 16/12/2020. They are also advised to continue revising their lessons while at home.
All inconveniences are regretted.
Dr. Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure
Hon. Commissioner Ministry for Higher Education, Kano State
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!