KANOPOLY Courses — List of high-quality courses offered at the Kano State Polytechnic, Kano, Kano State
Kano State Polytechnic is a Nigerian state owned polytechnic located in Kano, North-Western Nigeria. It was established in 1975.
Kano State Polytechnic, Kano, Kano State has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: List of Accredited Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Kano State Polytechnic Courses.
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Kano State Polytechnic, Kano, Kano State
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CO-OPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY
- HOME AND RURAL ECONOMICS
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY
- PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- TEXTILES TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WELDING AND FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!