Kaduna State University (KASU) second (2nd) semester, 2018/2019 academic session calendar of academic activities is out. See KASU academic calendar for 2nd semester below.
Authority of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the academic calendar for the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
According to the academic calendar, the university will resume for the 2nd semester on 10th June, 2019. See the breakdown below.
KASU Academic Calendar.
- Lectures for all Students – 10th June – 27th July, 2019
- Second Semester Add/Drop Registration – 1st to 5th July, 2019
- Mid-Semester Break — 29th July to 3rd August, 2019
- Lectures for all Students — 5th August to 14th September, 2019
- Release of Continuous Assessment Result — 2nd to 6th September, 2019
- Signing of Exam Cards — 9th to 13th September, 2019
- Examination and Marking — 16th September to 5th October, 2019
- Processing of Results by Departments — 7th October to 18th October, 2019
- Consideration of Results by Department — 21st October, 2019
- Faculty Examination Ethics Committee Meeting (1st, 2nd and 3rd Sittings) — 7th to 11th October, 2019
- Consideration of Results by Faculties — 23rd to 25th October, 2019
- Central Examination Ethics Committee Meeting (1st, 2nd and 3rd Sittings) — 14th to 18th October, 2019
- Release of Results — 28th October, 2019
- Consideration of Results by Senate — 31st October, 2019
- Application for Change of Course — 28th October to 1st November, 2019
- End of Session Break — 6th October to 2nd November, 2019
- 2019/2020 Academic Session — 4th November, 2019
NOTE — The above calendar of activities run concurrently in all the campuses (Kafachan and Kaduna Campus)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!