Kaduna State University (KASU) second (2nd) semester, 2018/2019 academic session revised calendar of academic activities is out. See KASU academic calendar for 2nd semester below.
Authority of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the academic calendar for the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
According – the revised academic calendar, the 2019/2020 academic session will commence on 18th November, 2019. See the breakdown below.
KASU Academic Calendar.
- Lectures for all Students ›› 10th June – 9th August, 2019 (9 Weeks)
- Second Semester Add/Drop Registration ›› 5th – 9th August, 2019 (1 Week)
- Mid-Semester Break ›› 12th – 16th August, 2019 (1 Week)
- Lectures for all Students ›› 19th August – 20th September, 2019 (5 Weeks)
- Release of Continuous Assessment Result › 9th – 13th September (1 Week)
- Examination and Marking ›› 23rd September – 11th October, 2019 (3 Weeks)
- Processing of Results by Departments ›› 14th October – 25th October, 2019 (2 Weeks)
- Faculty Examination Ethics Committee Meeting (1st, 2nd and 3rd Sittings) ›› 14th – 18th October, 2019 (1 Week)
- Consideration of Results by Faculties: 28th & 29th October, 2019 (2 Days)
- Release of Results ›› 30th October, 2019
- Consideration of Results by Senate ›› 31st October, 2019
- Central Examination Ethics Committee Meeting ›› 21st – 25th October, 2019 (5 Days)
- Application for Change of Course ›› 4th – 15th November, 2019 (2 Weeks)
- End of Session Break ›› 14th October – 15th November, 2019 (5 Weeks)
- 2019/2020 Academic Session ›› 18th November, 2019
NOTE — The above calendar of activities run concurrently in all the campuses (Kafachan and Kaduna Campus)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!