KASU admission list › The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) various DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
The management of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the 1st batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. All the candidates that took part in the post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
The admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into KASU Undergraduate Programmes.
How to Check KASU Admission List
Currently, candidates can only access their KASU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KASU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kaduna State University (KASU) first degree programmes are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the KASU admission status checking portal at http://kasu.edu.ng/admission/.
- Use the search box on the page to search for your Name.
RECOMMENDED: KASU Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KASU 2020/2021 academic session admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.