KASU admission list (1st and 2nd batch) – The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) various DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released.
The management of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the 1st and 2nd batch admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session. All the candidates that took part in the post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
The admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into KASU Undergraduate Programmes.
How to Check KASU Admission List.
- Go to KASU admission status checking portal at http://kasu.edu.ng/admission/.
- Use the search box on the page to search for your Name.
All Candidates who applied for Undergraduate Programmes in Kaduna State University are advised to keep checking their profiles on the JAMB Portal Requesting them to do either of the following;
Upon seeing such message, candidates should either Accept or Reject the offer. Failure to do so might result to forfeiting the Admission. Thank you.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your KASU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KASU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KASU 2019/2020 academic session admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!