Kaduna State University College of Basic and Remedial Studies invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Basic and Remedial programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The Kaduna State University College of Basic and Remedial Studies has two campuses located in Kaduna and Kafanchan.
KASU Basic and Remedial Studies – Admission Requirements.
Entry requirements for the basic and remedial programmes respectively are as follows:
Basic Studies Programme:
- Candidates for this programme must possess not less than five (5) O-Level credits which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- The other three credits for the SCIENCE programme should be in the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and/or Geography.
- For the HUMANITIES programme, the other three credits should be in Economics, Government/History, Literature in English, Biology, and/or Geography.
- The five credits above must be obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must register for this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) with relevant subject combinations and must obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government.
Remedial Studies Programme:
- Candidates for the SCIENCE Remedial Programme must possess a minimum of three (3) O-Level credits in not more than 1 sitting in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Geography.
- Candidates for the HUMANITIES Remedial Programme must possess a minimum of three (3) O-Level credits in not more than 1 sitting in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Economics, Government/History, Literature in English, Biology and Geography.
- Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies Programme are expected to register and pass the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient in.
- Candidates will not be allowed to register for subjects that have not been attempted at O-Levels.
How to Apply for KASU Pre-Degree Admission.
Eligible candidates are expected to apply online through https://forms.kasu.ng//login/.
KASU pre-degree admission form is FREE!
Application ends November 11, 2016.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!