Kaduna State University, KASU newly admitted postgraduate candidates registration procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the newly admitted postgraduate candidate of the Kaduna State University (KASU), that the management has released the registration procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session.
KASU New Postgraduate Students Registration Procedure.
- Candidates are required to walk into any Commercial Bank in Kaduna to pay N3,000 as Acceptance fees into Postgraduate School Acceptance fee KASU Account on the Pay Direct Platform.
- Student goes to pg.kasu.edu.ng and prints:
- Admission letter (Colored)
- Acceptance e-receipt
- Acceptance of Offer 2017/1S Session
- Tuition fees regime
- Oath form
- Student should go to PG Board Room with printed Admission Letter, Original Credentials, Acceptance e-receipt and processing fees receipt for Screening.
- Student should go to Department and Faculty to obtain Clearance.
- Student should go to any Commercial Bank in Kaduna and pay total Fees into the Postgraduate School Tuition KASU Account on the Pay Direct Platform.
- After payment, collect a print out of e-Ticket and make photocopy of the e-ticket.
- Take original and photocopy of e-ticket to KASU Postgraduate School Account Office RM 5 for authentication of Total Fees payment and collect 3 files, clearance and Logbook.
- Student should go to RM 7, Admin Office PG School to activate Matriculation number and print, Course Registration Form (CRF), Student Information Form (SIF), Medical Form, Tuition and Project fees receipts from website: Pg.kasu.edu.ng
- Proceed to Department, Faculty and PG School for Signing of Course Registration Form (CRF) and Student Information Form (SIF)
- Medical Forms should be taken to any Government Hospital.
- Return to KASU PG School Room 7 for signing of Oath Form after Matriculation.
- Submit 1 file before FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION to Admin. Office PG
- School containing original copies of Admission Letter, Matriculation Oath Form, Student Information Form, Course Registration Form, Medical Form, photocopies of Credentials, and all other necessary documents as listed on the Notice Board of Postgraduate School.
- Submit 1 file to Department and 1 file to Faculty before 1st SEMESTER EXAMINATION.
See also: KASU Postgraduate School Fees.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!