Kaduna State University (KASU) notice to all 400 level students (prospective corps members) on verification of status on JAMB portal and correction of names.
This is to inform all the 400 Level students (prospective corps members) of the Kaduna State University (KASU) that they are to verify their status on JAMB portal and also check whether their names are correct.
All 400 Level students (Prospective Corps Members) to:
1. Check their name on JAMB matriculation list ‹‹ LINK.
2. Those, whose names were on the matriculation list, have no problem but are encourage to concentrate and study hard to graduate.
3. Those whose names shows not on matriculation list should print their admission letter and result slip from the admission validation link.
4. Those whose name shows not admitted should hurry up and visit Jamb Office for admission regularization.
5. All PCM with initials on their names must visit Jamb Office to correct it. NYSC do not accept any name with initials.
6. only those names on (2) above will be uploaded successfully any without , hitch.
7. All names on (3,6,4) can only be uploaded if they comply with instruction above. Failure to do so may cost them the chance of participating in 2020 NYSC Batch A mobilization exercise.
8. Those on (5) will not be entered at all until they correct the initials. This is tantamount, because NYSC portal does not accept names with initials.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!