Kaduna State University, KASU post UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise registration form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain KASU post UTME form below.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) for the 2020/2021 academic session that the University has commenced the sale of Post-UTME screening form.
Registration for the Post-UTME Screening will commence on Monday, 7th September, 2020 and end on Sunday, 29th November, 2020.
KASU Post UTME Eligibility.
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of (See below) or higher in the relevant subjects.
- Allied Health Sciences: 200
- Arts: 170
- Agriculture: 170
- Education: 170
- Environmental Sciences: 170
- Management Sciences: 180
- Science: 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programmes
- Social Sciences: 180
- Medicine: 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: 200
- Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on KASU website before consideration for admission.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum Five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Form.
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Candidates will be required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
Deadline: 29th November, 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!