Kaduna State University (KASU) has announced the suspension of academic activities due to the rising cases of COVID-19 infections. Academic activities will resume in January 2021.
This is to notify all students that the management of the University has noticed with dismay the rising cases of corona Virus disease 2019, otherwise known as COVID19 infections in the state in particular and the country in general.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Our sources gathered that the new wave affects all ages and a veritable danger to lives as well as livelihoods. The Disease is airborne, which can be transmitted through coughing, sneezing, physical contact with infected person(s) as well as contaminated materials.
To limit the spread of the disease, the following preventive protocols are required.
- Regular washing of hands with soap and water or the usage of alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Compulsory wearing of face mask
- Maintaining physical distancing
- Avoid large crowds
- Eating a balanced diet
Because of the above, management has DECIDED to suspend all academic activities in the University with effect from Wednesday 16th December 2020 to January 2021.
The management wishes you Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!