The College of Nursing and Midwifery, Katsina (CONAMKAT) is excited to announce the sale of Online Application Forms for admission into the 2023 Basic Nursing Program. The application period commences on Tuesday, 21st March, 2023, and ends on Sunday, 30th April, 2023. This comprehensive guide will help you understand the application process, eligibility criteria, and key dates for this sought-after nursing program.
CONAMKAT Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
To be eligible for the Basic Nursing Program, applicants must possess at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO, and/or NABTEB.
How to Apply for CONAMKAT Basic Nursing Admission Form
The cost of the Basic Nursing Program Application Form is Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500), excluding bank charges.
Follow these simple steps to apply for the Basic Nursing Program:
- Visit the College’s website at https://conamkat.edu.ng.
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read and follow the instructions and application guidelines for the Online Application.
Mark your calendars with the following essential dates for the 2023 Basic Nursing Program:
- Katsina State College of Nursing Sciences Admission List for ND/HND Nursing
- College of Nursing Sciences Katsina Basic Midwifery Programme Admission List
- CONSKAT Registration Procedure for New Community Nursing Candidates
- Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Join UCH Ibadan Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Certificate Course
- Application Period: Tuesday, 21st March to Sunday, 30th April, 2023.
- Entrance Examination: Saturday, 6th May, 2023.
- Release of Admission List: Monday, 22nd May, 2023.
- Registration Period: Tuesday, 23rd May to Wednesday, 31st May, 2023.
- Commencement of Lectures: Thursday, 1st June, 2023.
If you are passionate about pursuing a career in nursing, now is the time to apply for the 2023 Basic Nursing Program at the College of Nursing and Midwifery, Katsina. With this detailed guide, you have all the information you need to successfully complete your online application and embark on a rewarding journey in the nursing field. Don’t miss this opportunity – apply today!