The resumption date for the commencement of academic activities at the Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology, Jega for the 2020/2021 academic session.
In view of the above subject, the Provost directed to write and notify the staff and students that the normal academic activities will resume on Monday the 4th January 2021.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
All students are hereby directed to resume on Sunday 3rd January 2021 accordingly, students are urged to practice personal responsibility and abide with simple COVID-19 preventive measures, thus:
a. Facemasks-it is mandatory to always wear a facemask
b. Observing physical distancing
c. Respiratory hygiene- Maintain a proper respiratory hygiene
d. Wash hands with soap under running water and or using hand sanitisers
e. Avoid large gatherings and crowded spaces
The Above is to curb the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please bring this to the notice of all students.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!