KENPOLY Courses — List of high-quality courses offered at the Ken Sarowiwa Polytechnic, Bori, Rivers State
Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) is a state owned polytechnic Bori City, Khana Local Government Area in Rivers State, Nigeria. The polytechnic was established by the Rivers State Government on 13 May 1988 to provide instruction and research in applied science, technology, commerce and business management.
Ken Sarowiwa Polytechnic, Bori, Rivers State has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: List of Accredited Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Ken Sarowiwa Polytechnic Courses.
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Ken Sarowiwa Polytechnic, Bori, Rivers State
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!