Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) staff and students are to embark on Christmas break as from Tuesday 22nd December 2020. Academic activities will resume on 3rd January 2021.
The management of the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) has graciously approved the 2020 Christmas Break to enable staff and students travel to celebrate Christmas Holidays with their family and loved ones.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The Break which commences at the close of work on Tuesday 22nd December 2020 shall end on 3rd January 2021. Normal work/academic activities resume on 4th January 2021.
All staff and students are therefore advised to take advantage of the management magnanimity to rest and prepare themselves for the tasks and challenges ahead in 2021. Staff who wants to abuse the privilege given by management should note that attendance shall be taken in all departments/units on resumption in January 2021.
Accordingly, all staff on essential services are strictly directed to remain at their duty posts throughout the holiday period.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!