Application forms for admission into the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) Pre-ND programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session are out. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for KENPOLY Pre-ND form below.
This is to inform the general public that the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (Formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its 2021/2022 academic session Pre-National Diploma (Pre-ND) programmes.
Rivers State Polytechnic Pre-ND Programmes & Duration
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Estate Management
- Survey and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Office Technology and Management
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES: Pre-National Diploma (Pre-ND) Programme would last for one academic session of two semesters.
Rivers State Polytechnic Pre-ND Admission Entry Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Pre-National Diploma(Pre-ND) Programme are:
- Possession of a minimum of five passes in the West African School Certificate, General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level, Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE), National Examination Council (NECO) or their equivalent in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings” English Language and Mathematics inclusive.
- Candidates who possess passes in City and Guild, National Technical Certificate (NTC) and National Technical Education Board (NABTBTEB) may also be considered for Engineering and Technology’’ Courses.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the above examinations Board may also apply.
How to Apply for Ken Saro-Wiwa Poly Pre-ND Admission Form
STEP 1: Interested candidates for HND and Pre-ND programmes of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of N16, 300 (N15, 000 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge and N300 Bank Charges). The candidate shall provide the following details:
UTME registration number
Phone Number and any other detail
STEP 2: After making the payment, the bank shall issue a receipt with Confirmation Number to the candidate.
STEP 3: Candidate will visit the homepage of the Rivers State Polytechnic admission portal at ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/?redirect=ecampus/applications/index.php
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into a box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created and the Full Application Form will open. Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
STEP 4: On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
STEP 5: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross-check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can log in again to make any observed correction. Log out.
STEP 6: You will be contacted in due course if successful.
The deadline for the submission of the Application Form is October 30, 2021.