Khadija University, Majia (KUM) is currently selling the post UTME form for the 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 academic sessions. Interested candidates are advised to follow the instructions below to apply for Khadija University Majia (KUM) Post UTME Form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the Khadija University, Majia (KUM) for the 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 academic sessions.
Khadija University Admission Requirements
- Admission into the university shall be open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed and disability
- All admissions into the university shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- For admission to 100 Level, candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in relevant subjects
- For admission by Direct Entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses
- Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to screening interview to be conducted by the university
- The university shall not accept transfer students until after the first two years of its existence
Note:Candidates must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy the JAMB, Faculty and departmental requirements below:
How to Apply for Khadija University Post UTME Form
- Follow the steps and create an account using valid email address
- Login back to your application form using the email and password created
- Fill in all the fields on the displayed application form to the final step and Submit
- log in back to your application dashboard for the admission decision
- or check your registered email address for admission decisions.
For admission enquiry contact: email@example.com or call 0912222295,09132222296
Also, candidates that did not earlier select Khadija University Majia as first choice Institution should log onto JAMB portal to change the Institution and the courses they want to study. For more information, Parents and Guardians are to contact the University website at www.kum.edu.ng or call the university from 9 am to 6 pm at:
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.