The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme application form of the Kings University, Odeomu, Osun State, for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to apply for Kings University JUPEB form below.
Kings University Odeomu was licensed by the National Universities Commission in March 2015 and was approved as a Centre for JUPEB Examinations in December 2016.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the foundation programmes offered by the Kings University in the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme.
The programme leads to the award of a JUPEB Certificate which enables the successful candidate to gain Direct Entry admission into 200 level of the Degree of Kings University and other Universities in Nigeria.
Kings University JUPEB Admission Requirements
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
The available subject combinations are as follows:
Faculty of Science
- BCP – Biology / Chemistry / Physics
- CMP – Chemistry / Mathematics / Physics
Faculty of Humanities, Management and Social Sciences
- EGL – Economics / Government / Literature in English
- GLR – Government / Literature / Religious StudiesK
- EGM – Economics / Government / Mathematics
- BEG – Business Management / Economics / Government
- AEG – Accounts / Economics / Geography or Government
- ABG – Accounts / Business Management / Geography or Government
- MGE – Mathematics / Geography / Economics
Kings University JUPEB – Placement into Degree Programme
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables successful candidate, after the examinations administered by JUPEB, to gain Direct Entry admission into 200 level of the Degree programme of Kings University.
Management and Social Sciences
English & literary studies
How to Apply for Kings University JUPEB Form
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.kingsuniversity.edu.ng or directly on the JUPEB Portal at http://jupeb.kingsuniversity.edu.ng to complete and submit Application Forms. Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission. Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for the JUPEB application is through the KINGSUNIVERSITY WebPAY using Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Master Card).
Each candidate is to bring along a copy of the application form on the day of the screening exercise. The second copy is to be submitted on admission to the University.
OPPORTUNITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP AND WORK STUDY: For deserving students, opportunities are available in the Scholarship and Work-Study Schemes of Kings University at the undergraduate level.
Date: to be later announced.
Venue: Kings University, Odeomu.
Time: From 10:00 a.m.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Kings University, Odeomu on Tel: 0815 084 6566, 0815 084 6574 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!