Kogi State Polytechnic registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Kogi State Polytechnic that the management of the institution has released the online registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
SEE ALSO: Kogi State Poly School Fees Schedule.
Kogi State Poly Online Registration Procedure
All the newly admitted students for the 2020/2021 academic session are to note that the Polytechnic authority has approved the following procedures for their online registration which commences on May 17th, 2021.
1. Students are expected to be screened by the Head of Department and a clearance sheet duly signed by the Head of the Department given to the student to proceed for registration. The followings are to be checked by the Head of the Department:
- School Admission Letter/Acceptance Letter
- Jamb Result
- O’level results with the required five O’level subjects (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
- Students are to present scratch card(s)for verifications of the result(s) above
- State of Origin Certificate
- The following items/equipment for the under-listed Departments must be provided.
- Computer Science, Office Technology Management and Library Information Science: Computer Laptop
2. Students are to collect from their Head Of Department a declaration of good behaviour on their arrival at the Polytechnic which must be duly signed by the Student and Parent/Guardian.
3. Students are then expected to proceed to RRR Generation for school fees payment. The current rate of fees can be obtained from our website: kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Payments can be made in any bank.
4. Students are to Print their Course Form which is to be signed across by the Level Coordinator. Head of Department, Dean, and the Registrar are expected to sign below the Students’ Course forms.
5. Students are to visit the Medical Centre for Medical Fitness Test.
6. Interested students are to check on the KSP Portal for Hostel Allocation on the basis of First Come, First Serve after payment of school fees and prescribed fees as appropriate.
7. The Head of the Department is to forward the list of registered students after the expiration of the five weeks scheduled for registration.
- · Normal Registration: Two Weeks
- · Late Registration: Two Weeks
- · Close of Registration: One Week