Kogi State Polytechnic registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Kogi State Polytechnic that the management of the institution has released the online registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SEE ALSO: Kogi State Poly School Fees Schedule.
Kogi State Poly Online Registration Procedure.
All the newly admitted students (ND 1, HND 1 and PRE-ND) for the 2019/2020 academic session are to note that the Polytechnic authority has approved the following procedures for their online registration which commences on 9th December 2019.
- Check your admission status online via kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Print your admission letter online via this same link.
- Study the details of the school fees as contained in the admission letter.
- To commence registration, collect clearance from the head of your department.
- Go to the ICT centre of the Polytechnic with the clearance and obtained a printed security code that will enable you to pay your school fees.
- Generate RRR from the Polytechnic ICT centre or any cybercafé of your choice.
- Pay your school fees in any bank of your choice via the RRR platform.
- Print your course registration form via the Polytechnic website.
- Go to your school and your department to complete the registration procedure.
- At the Department, submit three copies of all your credentials for the school, Department and Registrars office respectively.
- No refund of school fees once it is paid.
- Departmental screening should take place before clearance is issued
- Payment of LATE REGISTRATION of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000.00) shall be added to the school fees two months after the official resumption date of December 9th 2019, i.e with effect from 10th February, 2020.
Wish you good luck throughout your study in the polytechnic
Note: don’t pay your school fees into anybody’s account, pay through the RRR that was generated for you.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!