Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various National Diploma full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Kogi State Poly Post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE is set to commence on Thursday 3rd December 2020 – Wednesday 9th December 2020.
Kogi State Poly Post UTME Eligibility
- Only candidates with Minimum JAMB Score of 120 are eligible to apply
- 2nd and 3rd choice candidates with a minimum of 120 JAMB Score can now register for Post UTME without change of Institution.
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
(a) The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
(b) Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
(c) Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
(d) Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
Online Application Procedure:
- Go to kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for the screening
KSP management strongly advise that all students follow the Covid-19 guidelines during the Post UTME Screening
- Wash your hands before entering into the hall.
- Observe social distancing
- Wear a Face mask/Shield
Kogi State Poly Screening Exercise Schedule
POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE is set to commence on Thursday 3rd December 2020 – Wednesday 9th December 2020.
All POST-UTME candidates are required to login to their application portal Immediately to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
Candidates MUST arrive 30 MINUTES before the screening for briefing and accreditation And move to the holding centre Near (School of Environmental Technology)
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.ß
Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
For Further Info and Online assistance during application:
- Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5pm and 8am daily
Deadline: Not Specified.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.