In our previous publication, we mentioned procedures to check Kogi State University Pre-Degree Admission List for the 2013/2014 academic session. Now, we want to inform all the admitted candidates that the management of the institution has released the procedures for the collection of their admission letters.
The procedure for the collection of Kogi State University Pre-Degree admission letter is as follow:
1. Go to any Zenith Bank
2. Pay the sum of N2, 000 into Pre-Degree/Diploma Levies Due Dedicated Account No: 1012842929 for admission letter.
3. Use the Pin obtain from the bank to access and print out coloured copy of the admission letter.
4. Registration starts on 10th February, 2014 failure to register during this period means that you did not accept the offer of the admission and late registration will not be entertained.
5. All candidates that applied for Pre-Degree II should report at the Centre with evidence of O’level deficiency if their names did not appear on the admission list.
6. Further detail about the registration will be pasted on the notice board at the Centre on resumption.
Accept our congratulation
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!