The management of the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, is now selling forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. KolaDaisi University post UTME form is now available online. UTME and Direct entry candidates that wish to apply for KolaDaisi University (KDU) undergraduate programme admission should check below for more details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, Oyo State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Note: All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
KDU Admission Requirements
- Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required National Cut-Off score.
- Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting the KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE at Credit Level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two (2) A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements of five credits as in (1) above.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
Fill in your personal details and click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
Make payment using any of the options provided. The application form is N2000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng/admission or contact: The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through:
Or Call Admission Office
- – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled
- – 0705 575 4888
- – 08189254314
- – 09068872144
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.