KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme in Lagos…
KPMG Nigeria, one of the leading providers of professional services, is recruiting for Graduate Trainee. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2017/2018.
Job Location: Lagos.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!