KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancy for Graduate Lawyers in Lagos…
KPMG Nigeria, one of the leading providers of professional services, is recruiting for Graduate Lawyers. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school.
Job Location: Lagos.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Schools with a 4 point grade scale will have to have at least a 3 point average to be eligible.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.