Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery (KSCNM) is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Midwifery and Post-Basic Nursing programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to apply for KSCNM Basic Midwifery and Post-Basic Nursing admission below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery (KSCNM) Basic Midwifery and Post-Basic Nursing programmes at the T/Wada Kaduna and Kafanchan campuses for 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for KSCNM Basic Midwifery and Post-Basic Nursing Admission
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
Interested candidates are to visit the college website at https://kscnm.sch.ng and click on “APPLY NOW” to fill the application form and CLICK on submit applicants are to immediately print the acknowledgement slip to know the application details
WEBSITE OPENS Wednesday 25th November 2020.
WEBSITE CLOSES 12 Midnight on Tuesday 1st December 2020.
Candidates will be contacted for Entrance exam and subsequent oral interview through the telephone number they provided in the application form
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!