Kogi State College of Education (KSCOE), Ankpa affiliated with ATBU degree admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- KSCOE Ankpa Part-Time NCE & Pre-NCE Admission Form
- Kogi State College of Education (KSCOE) Ankpa 39th Orientation & Matriculation Ceremonies
- Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | NCE & Degree
- Federal College of Education Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo Acceptance Fee
The Directorate for Undergraduate Studies, Kogi State College of Education (KSCOE), Ankpa, in affiliation with Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi, is now selling application forms for admission into its various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
KSCOE Ankpa Affiliated with ATBU Degree Courses
The College runs a-four year Bachelor of Technology (B.TECH) Degree Programme in Science Education and Vocational Technology Education in affiliation with Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, in the following areas:
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Automobile Tech. Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Integrated Science
- Library & Information Science Metal Work Tech. Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Building Tech Education
- Woodwork Tech Education
KSCOE Ankpa Affiliated with ATBU Degree Admission Requirements
- Prospective applicants are expected to possess credit passes in English Language and Mathematics; then any other three (3) subjects relevant to their choices of Science or Vocational Technology Education. These relevant science subjects are Biology, Chemistry, Physics, ICT, and Agricultural Science. While Economics, Commerce, Shorthand, Accounting, Technical Drawing (TD), Woodwork, Metal Work, Automobile Tech, and Building Tech are for Vocational Technology Education. The Credit passes should be in SSCE, GCE, NABTEB and Grade II Teachers Certificate at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicants are expected to possess, in addition to O’level results, any of the following: NCE, ND/HND, IJMB, A’ level GCE, Advance NABTEB Certificates, with at least lower credit in the listed courses of study from a recognized institution. NCE in Science subjects OR in any field of discipline can be considered for Library and Information Science subject to having two (2)credit passes in Science subjects at O. level.
Waiver: NCE at pass level subject to 5 years post-graduation experience is acceptable
How to Apply for KSCOE Ankpa Affiliated with ATBU Degree Admission Form
Candidate should visit Directorate for Undergraduate Studies, Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa, on the payment of N5,500 only to KSCOE, Ankpa Unity Bank Account No: 0008654061 to obtain Application Form.